This due diligence list is in the form generally used by investment banks, private equity firms, and venture capital firms.
This list is meant to serve as the starting point for a data room and covers the vast majority of the documents a potential partner may want to review.
This list covers items across the following categories:
- Corporate Documents and Corporate Matters
- Securities and Securities Matters
- Financing Documents
- Intellectual Property; Rights and Permits
- Other Contracts/Agreements
- Products and Inventories
- Regulatory Documents/Litigation
- Employees and Consultants
- Financial Information
- Environmental Matters